PDA

View Full Version : getting over my anxiety again

welsh and proud
30-06-15, 17:28
:yesyes: hi all I new to this and wondering if there anyone out there would like to meet up for a brew and a chat in the crewe area, I suffer from mild anxiety and have recently had a very bad chest infection which have bought my symptoms back on. But today I went back to do my voluntary work in the hospital with people with dementia, but I looking to make more friends in my area.:shades:

venusbluejeans
30-06-15, 17:34
Hiya welsh and proud and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

welsh and proud
30-06-15, 18:31
Thank you for the lovely :welcome: message x

sial72
30-06-15, 19:21
Hi there, not from the area or in fact from the country, but just wanted to say welcome and good luck.
Spanish with Welsh blood and proud ;-)

welsh and proud
03-07-15, 16:49
Hi ty for your lovely message can I ask which part of wales is your wrlsh blood from I am from anglesey in the north but now settled in cheshire in england x

Soggy
05-07-15, 10:23
Hi Welsh and proud,

I'm not from Wales but am from the UK, I'm looking for support buddies, so even though I'm too far to come and have a real cup of tea, I'm here if you want to chat. PM me :)