PDA

View Full Version : sucessfully no google for a week

unsure_about_this
30-06-15, 18:46
Not very active these days on the site, been away the last week in Greece could not be bothered using the Internet, but have done better with my health worries the last few months and not googling about health all the time. (just worrying about my teeth lately)

Did not meet anybody or kiss any of the local females, one of the bar staff she was a bit amazed that my parents could remember about a beer/larger which was only available at the time their 1st went to Greece.

sial72
30-06-15, 19:17
Well done you! We should have special Google filters for HA sufferers :D

Rennie1989
01-07-15, 10:09
Well done! I bet you feel so much more relaxed to not be googling. Use this experience to tell yourself to keep up with it. Keep up the good work!

fallingstar
08-07-15, 05:26
Great job! Dr. Google is a scary thing. Helpful sometimes but scary 99% of the time. Sounds like you had a nice time in Greece - also great!

:yesyes:

ricardo
08-07-15, 07:41
Dr.Google keeps rearing his/her ugly head.

I remember the times before the internet and mobile phones lol and I am sure that I am not alone.We managed to get by though the understanding of mental health issues hasn't moved on with the times.

My GP told me this week that nearly half the people he sees have anxiety related issues and they are not fully trained to offer comprehensive help bar pills and a course of CBT if avaailable.

viking111
08-07-15, 21:53
I remember having something similar to health anxiety. It's gone now as it developed in my OCD anxiety.
I'm sure you'll be fine!

unsure_about_this
05-08-15, 20:58
I am still doing well, only been to the doctors twice this year so far much better than I was a couple of years ago. I just finished a course to hopefully find me employment, but got the first aid course to do, which i know is important to do but I am quite scared even though we are going to use a doll/dummy, I be quite scared to do it on a real person if I ever have to at work (if I get employment)

unsure_about_this
17-08-15, 19:22
Doing well still my anxiety has gone down a lot this year. I was terrible a few years ago with my health anxiety. However I do worry about pains (whether it bone cancer, RSI etc)

Loraa
03-09-16, 12:58
The title of this post made me smile, only because it's one of my problems too. Currently dealing with an undiagnosed small pain and of course I've convinced myself I have the worst of the worst, even though all preliminary tests point to nothing serious. I wish I could Google without the anxiety and panic, but for now I think I need to stay away from it altogether.

swgrl09
03-09-16, 14:41
This is great. That google is so tempting and so frustrating!! But when you are able to avoid it, it can make a world of a difference.