PDA

View Full Version : Hellooo everyone

RedCrestedCatsnake
30-06-15, 20:34
Just wanted to say hello. Hello.

There I said it. Also. I've been pretty unhappy due to basically feeling cut off from everyone in my life for a long time. I haven't actually told anyone that I'm feeling this way and it's only been in the last few days talking to random strangers (hello strangers!) online that I've actually shared how I'm feeling.

I think it's a step in the right direction. Also, I found out recently that basically what I've been suffering from is depersonalisation, or something similar. I thought it might be good to talk to other similarly afflicted people and share thoughts and ideas of how to come to terms with it.

I'm also of the opinion that, without a negative, fearful perception of it, depersonalisation can actually be something that is liberating.

Anyway, I should probably go and find the relevant thread to discuss this issue.

Stay happy everyone :)

venusbluejeans
30-06-15, 20:46
Hiya RedCrestedCatsnake and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

sial72
30-06-15, 20:58
Hi and welcome
Yes you are quite right, without the fear attached to it dp disappears.
Congratulations on your first step of telling people how you are feeling ;-)

RedCrestedCatsnake
02-07-15, 01:31
Thanks very much guys :)

ADW
09-07-15, 10:57
Hi, nice to meet you, I hope you find the support you are looking for.
ADW