PDA

View Full Version : feeling really out of touch with reality

mark78
01-07-15, 01:18
i had a very tough day again today i really tryed so hard to keep my self busy done some painting for my mam and dad also done my sisters garden for her even after all that i was still feeling quite anxious and low so i made my self call to a friends house for a chat it took awhile but it did start to help abit now im home im again finding it hard to stop the negative thoughts also feeling quite out of touch with reality it just feels like avicious cycle im trapped in and i dont feel i have what it takes to over come it.

---------- Post added at 01:18 ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 ----------

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Bellshill one
01-07-15, 02:12
Hi Mark I left you pm dont know if you got it. Sorry you not that good. Have you been doc and that. Im still up with insomnia .

Mart0310
01-07-15, 08:09
Hi Mark,

Its an uncomfortable feeling, but not in anyway harmful, hold on to that! trust me it helps a little.

I used to experience this particular sensation quite a bit, I learned to look on it as protective, its a response thats there to help you relax by blocking the anxious thinking for a few minutes and giving you opportunity to take a breath and forget what every the worry was in the lead up to the anxiety peak.

Keep a diary for a while, notice what happens before and after this particular sensation ;)