PDA

View Full Version : new

worriedme
01-07-15, 08:49
hi everyone
I am new to the forum having just found out about this site. I have been having "funny turns" that I cannot explain and having read some of the posts on here think it may be down to anxiety.

I have been feeling really sick, then I get red hot pins and needles all over my body and my breathing becomes heavy. It only last a couple of minutes then I just feel really tired and washed out.

I don't feel anxious and it only seems to happen at the weekend and not at work! I have had an ecg and blood tests that have not shown anything.

Has anyone else had similar symptoms?:)

venusbluejeans
01-07-15, 08:55
Hiya worriedme and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Rennie1989
01-07-15, 10:49
Welcome to the forum :)

welsh and proud
01-07-15, 18:00
Hi worriedme it sounds like panic attacks although I no expert, keep strong and I hope you get the help you need x

Soggy
05-07-15, 10:26
Hi worried me,

Sounds like panic attacks, I get the same thing.

I have a lovely life, I'm stable, no problems with anything but when I have my own time ... I just get funny turns. Like I always need to be doing something or I will collapse into a spiral.

I'm here if you want to talk :) PM me.

simonlacree
09-07-15, 00:43
I new too. I get that when i drink to much.