PDA

View Full Version : Holiday period post (serious tmi)

Sar89
02-07-15, 01:55
I'm abroad (portugal) I came on on the plane. It's the next day Iv been the beach obviously whilst there I wore a tampon.. Spent a lot of time in sea then sat on sand making sand castles with my daughter. Got home removed it had a shower ect ect... I was struck down with stomach pains and some diarrhea before.. Feel abit sick to... Terrified I have toxic shock syndrome in middle of a foreign country. My fone doesn't even work here I'm actually sat in hotel lobby so I can use wifi. I feel crippled by fear x

Davit
02-07-15, 03:05
You were in the sea with what amounts to a wick, I would think it is from dirty sea water, not toxic shock.

Please, settle down and think rationally. beaches and the sea are dirty.

---------- Post added at 19:05 ---------- Previous post was at 18:45 ----------

I don't know why no one else is answering you. I hope you are better soon.

Sar89
02-07-15, 13:19
Hi thanks for reply ... I didn't swim in sea just Upto waist in it with little girl so I didn't actually swallow any... IM concerned over the use of tampons I still don't feel great today like hot and sick with a bad stomach. Thanks for reply though x

venusbluejeans
02-07-15, 14:13
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

sial72
02-07-15, 16:03
Hi, it could also be from the change of water and food...a lot of people get stomach problems when on hols and it's usually that. Or the heat. Xx