PDA

View Full Version : Polluted post

Davit
02-07-15, 09:32
I went back over the thread that started this whole thing, It was my introductory post. Mine, tell me what right people had to come on my thread and attack? I'm not opening this again I just want an answer. I want to know why a painful post of mine cannot be deleted and stay deleted? I want to know why I can delete a post of mine and it can be opened again? Why could the last two pages not be deleted and the rest left alone? If this is supposed to go away and I have backed off why is it still here? I feel like I'm being punished again while the others walk. I had a really good day today but right now I feel like destroying something. Now I feel like I'm being railroaded again. And this morning I don't care if I get banned.

venusbluejeans
02-07-15, 09:40
Hiya Davit and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Davit
02-07-15, 11:23
I want to make one thing clear in this thread the questions are not for the participants.

---------- Post added at 03:23 ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 ----------

So it hasn't stopped just gone to PM to gather fuel before flaring up again and it seems I'm the target still.

Pipkin
02-07-15, 18:46
Davit,

Is this the thread you are referring to?

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=167464

Pip

Davit
02-07-15, 19:00
Yes, why did you not just remove the last two pages or back to the first controversial post.
As it is it sits there festering like bad news. If you want this to go away you can't leave reminders. It is a stimulant for negative thought. As it is the principle players have it stuck in their minds. I would rather no reminders.

Pipkin
02-07-15, 19:20
Davit,

You didn't need to say all that in your last post. I only needed a yes or no as I intended to delete the thread which I have now done. You only had to ask. I reinstated the other thread as it had my post in which others seemed to find useful.

You don't need to be defensive. I see you've had a really rough time growing up but remember that we're here to help not make difficulties.

Take care

Pip

Note - the thread won't be visible to members but is archived for admin access.

Davit
02-07-15, 19:53
And what of what I need? What of what I would like? The first pages are my introduction. They were fine.

No more comment, It doesn't matter that much. You can remove this one too there is nothing in it. Nothing that matters to me anyway.

nomorepanic
02-07-15, 20:23
Your intro post has been restored Davit with relevant comments removed. You may want to check yours on there now as I have not removed any.

Pipkin closed the wrong thread by mistake as I know you wanted the one that you closed re-closing so I have done that now.

Your thread is here:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=167464

Pipkin
02-07-15, 23:37
Davit,

Apologies if I misunderstood but you said you wanted to know why a painful post of yours couldn't be deleted. I posted a link to double check which you were referring to and then deleted it when you agreed. I understood your introductory post to be the painful one you were referring to.

As I have already said, we are here to help and there is no need to go on the attack every time. You might find it helpful to reflect on your comments before posting and to consider the impact of your words. On a personal level, I respond much better to considered and constructive requests rather than blunt criticisms when I'm trying to be supportive.

Enough said, please let me know if I can help you further. I'm here much of the time even if I appear to be away.

Pip