PDA

View Full Version : Leader

Davit
02-07-15, 10:02
I do not like that term. I never thought of ricardo as a leader or myself as one, leading of what? The mudslinging was personal response and any of you would have done it too off site. Leave that out and what is left. A difference of opinion about my presentation of an answer. Which I admit is abrupt. He is right, all those that said so are right. So I will try to correct that. If that isn't acceptable I will leave. I was not told not to communicate but I won't except so say I'm sorry my temper got out of hand and said things to him and others. I don't expect them to feel the same way. I was harsh. I can be, but then you don't know my childhood. Survival of the fittest and I was a runt. I do not have anxiety or panic, I came to share how to cure it. My problem is more core belief than anything and I will fix it on my own. Please don't pick sides, there are no sides. I want no more people hurt over this. I like this site except for one person, and it is not ricardo. It is none of the people you would think and isn't even important. It just is.

Pipkin
02-07-15, 18:42
Davit,

Thank you for your post. I agree with your feelings on this and the positive approach you've taken. The admin team hopes this will help to get things back on track.

Take care

Pip