PDA

View Full Version : Flying anxiety

Anxious flyer!!
02-07-15, 10:10
Hi I need some advice on taking 2mg diazepam please I'm flying to turkey tomorrow afternoon and I'm anxious about the flight due to a previous flight 2years ago.....also adding the fear of the recent terrorist attacks and threats I'm flying with my partner and 3year old son and need advice on taking the diazepam to take the edge off and chill me out.....I fear my anxiety is transferring to my son to be fair I'm bricking it as it's only 24hours away please help!!!!!! Thankyou

Davit
02-07-15, 10:27
If there will be 15 minutes after boarding before the flight take it then if it makes you dizzy otherwise 15 minutes before boarding, because of the half life you could take half a one 12 hours before and a full one before boarding. It would give you a rest before the flight. I have a friend in derbyshire that flies to turkey often, enjoy your trip. You can double your dose for one or two days without much affect on going back to the regular dose. I know this is against the rules so lets say this how I would do it and I'm a very experienced user.

---------- Post added at 02:27 ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 ----------

For it to work it's best you need to relax and let it, no negative thought please, all will be well.