PDA

View Full Version : It's not fair!!!!!!!!!

Rennie1989
09-09-04, 20:42
My mum's birthday is on march and apparently mum and dad want to go to New York for a few days.

Heres the unfair but, they wont take me and my bro as it is too expensive[No] so if i have to go to my nans how on earth can i go to school as i dont know a quick route and im doing my gcse's:(

im really dissapointed as i want to go to america, but i cant, doen anyone agree[Yes!][Yes!][Yes!]

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

seh1980
09-09-04, 20:45
hi there Jade,

Yes, i agree, that does seem a little unfair!! I would be sad if my parents were going to New York and weren't taking me with them so I don't blame you for feeling the way you do!!
I guess parents just like to get away by themselves sometimes...

Sarah :D

Rennie1989
09-09-04, 20:55
its a bit OTT though dont you think. they know, i think, what ive been going through lately so something like taking me to new york would mean alot to me, ow wait its my mum birthday pressent

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

nomorepanic
09-09-04, 22:02
Maybe they want some time away Jade alone

You will be fine with Nan and it is very expensive to go there so that may be why.

Nicola

Rennie1989
09-09-04, 22:08
i just feel upset as iv always wanted to go there since i can remember and finding out that i cant is abit dissapointing

im a bit panicy tonight so if im snappy dont blame me

Scooter Girl

nomorepanic
09-09-04, 22:56
Jade

They are not being selfish - maybe they want some time away alone.

You have years and years to go and you will get there one day ok?

Don't think too bad of them ok?

Nicola

Rennie1989
10-09-04, 19:31
they're a bit odd today i'll have to admitt

anyway, sorry about yesturday i was upset b/c iv always wanted to go to new york and i hate leaving my parents when they go thousands of miles across the globe with out me and my bro,

Scooter Girl

jill
11-09-04, 23:39
Hi Scooter my daughter wishes to say a few words

I'm Jills daughter i to suffer with enxiety i am 11 years old i have had it since i was 3. My mum and dad are going on holiday soon and when ever i think about it it makes me feel sick and i get a lump in my troat which feels like a big frog. [V] All you need to do is think that there going to have a good time and so are you, and think of all the presents they are going to get you. :D

Jills daughter

Rennie1989
12-09-04, 13:48
hiya jills daughter

sorry to hear your mum and dad are going, who are you going to stay with whilst they're gone.

if you want you can email me (see my profile) and you can email me when your parents are way

you will cope i promise

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears

jill
12-09-04, 22:35
Hi scooter it's Jills daughter again

i just wanted to say that i am staying with my auntie on 1 day and my nan on another day. my mum said she is going to email the person who runs it and ask if there is an age limmet on this site, so i may be able to talk to you while they are on holiday.

jills daughter[8D]

sal
12-09-04, 23:45
Hi Jade

You dont have it easy do you hon.

You deserve to have it so sorted out but it isnt, so as they cant sort it out you take stength from it and it will give you so much confidence.

One day i am sure you will look back and however much it hurts will have gained so much strength from this.

You can do it on your own have every faith and look to how strong you will be hon.

Here if you need me, whenever hon.

Love Sal xxxxx

Rennie1989
13-09-04, 19:38
Jill's littlelen: I can ask nic now if you want me to

Sal: Thanx sal, ill have to to it one day

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears

sal
14-09-04, 01:41
Hey Jade

Look forward and one day when you are off to New York you wont be letting people down that rely on you, you will be taking them with you.

Not an easy lesson to learn but through this you will always see and remember what counts hon.

Another hard time you have been through but an asset to you in the future as you will learn from this and be a better person.

You have leant so much through what you have been through and you know that how people feel counts and that is the best thing you need to take with you into the future.

Love Sal xxxxx