PDA

View Full Version : Aneurysm worries

jennamaire
04-07-15, 21:39
I'm a 17 year old female who recently noticed that the left side of my stomach was harder than the right. I can also feel a strong pulse over quite a large area and I'm now really scared that a have an aortic aneurysm. I know it's meant to be rare in teenagers but I can't escape this fear. I'm terrified and need some help and support.

xastropadro31
08-07-18, 21:34
I'm a 17 year old female who recently noticed that the left side of my stomach was harder than the right. I can also feel a strong pulse over quite a large area and I'm now really scared that a have an aortic aneurysm. I know it's meant to be rare in teenagers but I can't escape this fear. I'm terrified and need some help and support.

I feel this too ! Are u still active on the site ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unicorndusy
09-07-18, 11:09
Hey,

I'm 18 and worry a lot about my pulses, having clots and aneurysms etc. I sometimes feel my pulse all over my body, like a very strong throbbing sensation especially when I'm fighting an illness or I'm stressed. I have been extremely scared about it, but with an aneurysm you would be severely ill right now. Try not to worry (easier said than done I know) but you're young and have your whole life ahead of you. Don't let this fear take that away from you!

xastropadro31
09-07-18, 16:37
Hey,

I'm 18 and worry a lot about my pulses, having clots and aneurysms etc. I sometimes feel my pulse all over my body, like a very strong throbbing sensation especially when I'm fighting an illness or I'm stressed. I have been extremely scared about it, but with an aneurysm you would be severely ill right now. Try not to worry (easier said than done I know) but you're young and have your whole life ahead of you. Don't let this fear take that away from you!

Hey ! Do you feel a strong pulse that moves your hand up and down when you push a little to the left of your stomach??

xastropadro31
10-07-18, 05:30
Hey,

Does your pulse feel strong when you push down on or abdomen?