PDA

View Full Version : hiv scare

senalarose
04-07-15, 22:30
I know symptoms mean nothing but here it goes. I was on truvada for a month after a scare in april, got tested 6 weeks after the pill discontinuation and was negative, now I think i have one more test august and am scared. I have had these issues
*Headache (gone after 3 weeks)
*tired (gone after a few weeks
*frequent bowels
*(concerning white and black on tongue that nystatin and flucanazole did not get rid of. Also did a swab and showed no candida s )
*dr says nothing more he can due but say use hydrogen peroxide
*sore throat for month

all the issues can be hiv sero conversion or anything I kno it's just the scare was with my wife and another man (no contact with me and him accept no condoms in vagina and ejaculation inside my wife ) condom had ripped for him and me.... humor i guess got to wild...

Long story short we are 27 years old and now I fear being I have the only symptoms that I am a dead man. I learnt in the 80s flicks this kills you... I cleaned my dang life up stopped street drugs and banging risky women years back and came out clean... Now I am a gonner from giving my wife a great time.... shitty deals i guess. I dono about hiv or anyone with it so basically i just no it kills... Lesson learned but now I think I learnt the hard way.