PDA

View Full Version : don't know what to do with myself!!

anxiouscat
05-07-15, 02:40
So about 1 or 2 weeks ago I posted about some bladder problems I was having (pressure in bladder and needing to go and pee more frequently) had uti tests come back negative and when I went to the doctor he just said it could be hormones or bruising from sex.

Well, I've been fine since tuesday but today I kept getting dull period pain and feeling bloated and then the presure came back for a few hours, then went again. Had sex, was fine for an hour then the presure and frequency returned :(

I'm sitting here in bed shaking with worry that I'm not going to get any sleep because of this problem. I just don't know what to do anymore!!! I just want to sit here and cry, it worries me more the fact I don't really know what it is, its making my life a misery, I feel like I'm slipping in to depression again. I just want to sleep!! :'(

Frankie123
05-07-15, 19:03
As you have had the problem for over two weeks then I would go back to my GP and explain that it is not getting any better and you are worried and want to know what it is. Make sure you tell him all your symptoms and ask for an ultrasound for reassurance.

countrygirl
05-07-15, 20:03
The two week rule is a good one, if you still have the problem after 2 weeks then its perfectly reasonable to go and see the Dr or go back and see them.
A pelvic and renal ultrasound which your Dr can arrange would give alot of reassurance on quite a few possible conditions and is reasonable test to ask for.