PDA

View Full Version : HA kicking in again! Sorry maybe tmi

heather1
05-07-15, 18:21
So the ha has been at bay for a couple of months, but I can now start to feel it creeping in, with a new worry...womb cancer!

I had the implant in in March following a early surgical abortion (please don't judge) I've not had a period since then, but couple weeks ago I got period cramps but no period! I expected this as this happend when I had the implant in previously! But this time I started to get some brown discharge...

I had the implant removed last Monday as I felt it wasn't helping with mood! Anyway the last day or two I've had slight bleeding but it looks more pink and watery, just light in colour! So silly me googled and one website said womb cancer! I'm now petrified as my grandma had womb cancer 20 odd years ago. So now I've seen that I'm starting to completey worry and I can feel the health anxiety slowly creeping in.

I'm due to see the Dr on Friday, do i wait until then and speak to him or book an appointment tomorrow

tmckenzie-orr
05-07-15, 18:39
ITS COMPLETLY NORMAL AFTER COMING OF THE CONTRACEPTIVE IMPLANT,:roflmao:

heather1
05-07-15, 19:01
I really hope so as I don't remember it happening last time!? I'm completely obsessing about it now!

tmckenzie-orr
05-07-15, 19:19
yes it really is. normal. Please dont worry lol, just relax its fine