PDA

View Full Version : new to the forum

ItWillPass
10-09-04, 01:39
hello all-

just want to introduce myself and say hi. I have been in the chat room quite a few times, but I am jsut figuring out this forum thing. There are so many topics!! Im not sure what to look at first. But I just wanted to say hi to everyone. My name is Heidi... I have been suffering badly from panic for about 10 months now... I am fighting it everyday, and its hard. But its wonderful to know there are people here who can understand.

Karen
10-09-04, 01:50
Hi Heidi

Welcome to the forum.

This is somewhere that you can see you are not alone. I am sure you will get lots of support and helpful advice.

Best wishes

Briary

seh1980
10-09-04, 11:49
hello Heidi,

I've seen you in the chat room and it's nice to see you on the forum too - welcome!! I'm sure you'll soon get the hang of it and receive loads of good advice. Take care.

Sarah :D

Meg
10-09-04, 12:30
Hi Heidi,

Glad you seem to be doing well with your panic .

Do tell us a bit more about your circumstances if you want to.

Meg

Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind.
If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.
Robert Albert Bloch

ed
10-09-04, 13:57
Welcome to the forum Heidi.
It's great to be able to get in touch with people who actually understand whats going on. And the forum really is packed with useful info.
Glad you figured it out!
ed

nomorepanic
10-09-04, 19:57
Hi Heidi

Good to see you in chat and now here.

Hope you are ok. If you can't find your way around then just let us know so we can help.

Welcome aboard.

Nicola

Rennie1989
10-09-04, 20:11
Hi Heidi

Welcome to the forum

I don't go on chat so hi anyway.

Don't worry about losing your way around, when i joined last january i found it very hard and that was before nic renewed the forum.

If you suffer panic attacks then have a look at the panic forum, and if you suffer anxiety, you get the picture. Also tell us about your panic attacks etc and im sure that we would give you loads of friendly and helpful advise

Welcome again

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

jill
11-09-04, 18:26
Hi Heidi

just want to say welcome to the forum you have come to the right place.
lots of friendly people here and good advice. :D

jo-jo
11-09-04, 21:57
Hi there Heidi

A big welcome to the forum and very best of luck with your fight to overcome anxiety - we'll all try our very best to help you along the road to recovery.

Lots of love Jo xxx

sal
12-09-04, 00:47
Hi Heidi

Pleased to see you have posted so we can all help you.

Know we have talked in the chat room on a few occasions but its good you can ask for help on here and you will get that.

How is the baby?

Got your email address and will email you and talk soon.

You take care.

Love Sal xxxxx