PDA

View Full Version : Need Encouragement Regarding Anxiety / Panic Attacks

SOBAY310
06-07-15, 21:01
Hi All,

I'm on vacation right now with my family, spending 4 days in Las Vegas. I'm miserable and sad because my mind won't let me enjoy anything. No appetite and I feel like I'm always on the verge of a panic attack that I won't be able to escape.

I look at my my wife and three girls and I feel so bad that they have such a weak daddy who can't even pull it together for a few days. I just want to go home and curl up in a ball and get rid of this awful feeling!

Much love....:bighug1:

MyNameIsTerry
07-07-15, 05:52
I am on the same boat as you, I have been battling anxiety and panic attacks since I was about 14, so almost 10 years! Sometimes I think it would be best to just give up and die but I know its not the correct answer. It has been almost a month since my last panic attack and I used to have them almost every day!

There are a few exercises you can use to help control the panic and anxiety, they have helped out tremendously for me. They do not cure you by any means but it does help.

Take a look at <link removed>

its a good read :) hope I was helpful and remember that you are not alone.

Hello Snoopy Drew, this must be at least 7+ accounts now in a month trying to direct people to your fake blog to redirect them again to the product you are selling. Is it still %59.99? What is your commission rate?

You certainly are persistent in your attempts to dupe anxiety sufferers into your product.

:busted::nicked:&:finger:

simonlacree
09-07-15, 02:40
I almost believe him :doh:

Pipkin
09-07-15, 06:57
Yes, we sometimes get banned members re-registering under different names and trying to sneak back on. They sometimes go to some lengths by disguising their writing style etc. Once we know for sure, we remove them asap.

Terry - keep reporting when you think this is happening. It helps us a lot.

Thanks

Pip