PDA

View Full Version : Blurry vision in the morning

Hypo84
07-07-15, 09:48
When I wake up, one of my eyes would become blurry, I would blink and it would clear, then, few minutes later other eye would become blurry, I would blink few times and it would clear and this lasts first 30 minutes maybe a bit longer.

I also feel that my right eye is sort of watery, like there are tears inside.

Anyone had anything similar or know what it could be?

tmckenzie-orr
07-07-15, 10:06
could be where your sleeping on the eye, like with ur arm under your head or leaning your eye/head or something haha im sure its nothing worrying tho lol

Hypo84
07-07-15, 10:08
But it happens in both eyes...first one then the other?

And my right eye is a bit watery and today in left eye I have slight pain, like there is smth in the eye but I can't find it.

tmckenzie-orr
07-07-15, 11:03
maybe you need some eye drops that you apply before bed or eye mist maybe its where your eyes are not producing enough liquid so they get dry and gunky

Annie0904
07-07-15, 11:08
maybe you need some eye drops that you apply before bed or eye mist maybe its where your eyes are not producing enough liquid so they get dry and gunky

I agree with this as I have the same problem. It seems strange that your eyes water when they are dry but it does happen. My optician checked them and prescribed eye drops (artificial tears).