PDA

View Full Version : New here--came due to IBS issues

Hypnone6
08-07-15, 07:12
I've had IBS since I was around 11 (in my late 30s now) and have had many years with no issues. Started acting up again around Nov 2014. My mom died a little before Xmas; then I developed Fibromyalgia, though it's been a little debated.
I got anxiety/panic/depression right before 9th grade for no reason. Now it's just anxiety mostly, but have been on Xanax and Prozac for most of that time.
Learning a lot from my Naturopathic dr and my own research about things that may cause these issues and how trigger happy the US is to throw a pill at everything (and the symptoms, not the cause). It may be b/c of that that I still have these issues.
But trying to try more natural 'work with your body' remedies in addition to meds, which can sometimes work against it.
Pretty depressed now since IBS is not going away. As it did before, it's stagnated my going out. I've postponed a paid trip to Europe 4 times already the past 1.5 yrs b/c of health.

venusbluejeans
08-07-15, 07:18
Hiya Hypnone6 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: