PDA

View Full Version : Miraculous acupuncture

seeker
01-02-07, 22:17
Hello,
I had acupuncture today, focusing on reducing my anxiety and muscle twitches adn i cannot believe how fantsatic I feel now. anxiety much reduced and twitches almost gone away. Very odd sensation while it was being done, but I am SO GLAD I went. I really believe in its principles about energy flow through the body, and feel mine has been corrected to some degree. Can't wait for enxt session. For anyone near Worcestershire, PM me and I'll email the eweblink to you. Ace. Can't recommend it highly enough.

KOKO23CAT
03-02-07, 19:15
i think you have to believe in it for it to work. Well done you, focuss on that feeling and roll with it!
koko

my life is full of catastrophies, most of which never happened

ksmith
03-02-07, 19:32
Hi seeker

I'm a firm believer in acupuncture too, particularly if the practioner is good. It really helped me to stop smoking which was contributing to my health anxiety so I'm really glad I found it.

I was gonna read up on how it worked but then I thought I would just let it keep its mysticism. Afterall, we cannot explain everything in this world and so sometimes clinical research is not a true reflection of the worth of an ancient art.

Glad it worked for you.

Kay x

delta
01-03-07, 09:24
Hi seeker
I'm so glad you feel this is working for you. It too have been having acupuncture but have been having 1 session a week since January, I could no longer afford the sessions but did feel it was helpful but not to the extent I was hoping it would be.
delta
:)

fightingonstill
04-03-07, 21:03
I had my first acupuncture session which i felt really anxious actually through the whole thing, had to really control my breathing and keep fighting myself not to get up and run...but straight after i felt so calm and relaxed - it was lovely - didnt last that long though but i am hopeful next session will be even better!
I also have been given the most disgusting herbs to drink 2 x a day. Absolutley vile - Has anyone else tried drinking chinese herbs? I am going to keep at it

Karen
05-03-07, 00:43
I've had acupuncture too and found it really helped to calm my anxiety in spite of the fact that I didn't believe it would have any impact before I started.

I would say it is definitely worth giving it a try if the opportunity arises.

Karen

skylight2007
06-03-07, 09:36
Hiya seeker, once many years ago I tried acupunture for period pains, but it did hurt me a little because I was nervous , but it did reduce the pains I use to get, but since then I became interested in reflexology, working on the same energies and meridians in the body, its one of the best things I ever took up for myself, and the headaches I use to get were reduced immensley. So I am glad accupunture works for you, some complimentary therapies do work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! skylight