PDA

View Full Version : stomach problems...

clairebear34
08-07-15, 20:12
need a little advice ... I keep getting a sharp pain in my stomach gets worse when ive eaten been ongoing for a awhile but was alot better when I was on lansoperzole but came off as dr wants me to do a stool sample, but have to be off them for atleast a month .. with my health anixety I keep getting myself worked up which in turn gets my stomache more churned which then creates more acid leading to more pain.. as dr thinks I have heli bacteria or a ulcer as it all started while I was pregnant 7 months ago I had gestational diabetes and was put on metformin they caused my stomach so much pain and we think resulting to a ulcers but drs wanna check for bacteria first then send me for a camera I keep reassuring myself its nothing bad but we with this h.a continue to worry, I had bloods all through pregnancy then again 5months ago would that of picked up anything bad im sure it would the dr checked my results and said I wont send you for any more bloods then.. so thats a sure thing that they not concerned about anything sinister are they.. its just the gnawing pain and burning and then about 10 mins after eating I feel so sick and bloated .. anyone had a ulcer or bacteria and suffer similar .. also I regurgitate acid and food after eating I feel sick but am not physically sick.. alot of kind reassuring words would be grateful xxx thank you in advance