PDA

View Full Version : Feeling a bit alone... (Pelvic pain, nerve pains)

Holliee
09-07-15, 07:59
I've been suffering with pelvic pains on my left side since end of March and have been to the doctors countless times, the newest diagnosis is pelvic inflammatory disease which I'm taking metronidazole and doxycycline twice a day for two weeks.

I was also perscribed metronidazole about a week ago for something else they thought I had and two days later started to develop chest pains,shooting pains in my arms/fingers and legs. But generally I can get a random sharp stab pretty much anywhere in my body that lasts only minutes then goes.
It has subsided slightly (or I'm getting used to it) but over the past two days I've been getting a stabbing nerve pain on my left jawline, so bad that I flinch every time it happens?

I've mentioned all this to the doctor (except the new jaw pain) and keep being told it's nothing or originally that I has strained my muscles in my lungs and I really feel like no one is listening to me. SO also no help lately and due to me HA getting worse He's just telling me I'm attention seeking or acts like I'm making stuff up if I haven't mentioned it before.

You guys in here all seem so supportive and I think that's what I need right now