PDA

View Full Version : Terrible days

MidnightCalm
09-07-15, 13:25
I've had a week of hell. I've drank a lot to keep my anxiety at bay which I know is bad but every time I try to stop I get the anxiety and the most intense feelings of dying like my heart going too fast or too slow or feeling like I can't move certain parts of my body or breathing too fast or breathing too slow.
I woke up from sleep paralysis today (I think it was that, I was trying to force myself to wake up with one eye open but it kept closing and I just couldn't wake up and tried to pinch myself and hit myself but in my head I was doing it but in real life I wasn't) anyway since that I've felt weak and like I'm about to fall asleep even when I'm on my feet. I'm house and and even just waking to the next room is exhausting me. I'm feel like I can't keep my eyes open and that I'm about to collapse. I've been having disturbed sleep for days but idk if this is dying or if this is just exhaustion. I feel I physically cannot keep my eyes open I'm so weak I feel if I lay down I would die or pass out immediately. Can't even sit down because it makes my eyes go and makes me feel like I'm about fall asleep

Justanutter
09-07-15, 21:12
Hi Midnight. Sounds like you're going through hell at the moment. Obvious question is have you been to your GP? I know from past experience how much anxiety can paralyse us. Sometimes we just get worn out from all the worry and our body shuts down. I don't know your problem but there are people here that will help it please go and get some help from the medical profession. Being on your own isn't goo. Have you no-one you can call or turn to?