PDA

View Full Version : Im Struggling.

Stuart94
09-07-15, 19:17
Hello

Im really new to this all. I have recently been told I have to take diazepam and citalopram daily. I am a 21 male.
I have experienced some incredible lows in my life over the past few weeks. From losing, my house, to my partner and even my job.
I honestly feel alien in my own body, feeling worthless and unwanted, cared and loved.

I sometimes struggle to wake up because I know what I will be feeling, before I even feel it.
There Is times where sometimes I struggle to see the positives, but only the negatives. Sometimes I just feel I can not cope anymore.
Its getting worse and worse everyday.

venusbluejeans
09-07-15, 19:23
Hiya Stuart94 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Sparkle1984
09-07-15, 20:05
Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll find plenty of help and support here - I certainly have. :) I've replied to your other thread in the depression sub-forum.