PDA

View Full Version : Feel like screaming!!!!! Why.....

Ollie28
10-07-15, 15:21
After a week of total pain and being close to just thinking F it! Today I woke up like it had all gone.... These are notes I've just written in my phone as is was happening...

Felt 90% all day so went to see a friend I had forgot existed despite me growing up with him, working with him and being a big part of my life - and just by having a normal conversation trying to use my brain and act normal like I have all my life and to listen and reply courses head pain eye blurry cognition problems leading to nerve pains. Memory and awareness problems. Can't rationalise with my own thoughts or awareness I feel like I'm losing my mind literally not think but it mentally feels like this I struggle to deal
With it. I know I'm not as I know it's happening!! - I have Loss of rationality cognition - breathing alteration and struggling, stomach pains, complete loss of clarity to the point I had to leave as I was in too much pain and my cognition was becoming worse to the point I felt like i was losing my sanity and mind. I'm now stuck like this in this state feeling like this. Body fills with painfull sharp tension cracking my kneck it's so bad. The crazy feeling is so so so intense it feels real I have to talk toy self try to bring my body back down in to a relaxed sort of free state in return to get my cognition back if only a little. I feel like I'm going skits I have to just feel it and try deal with it.

Again I don't know what I done wrong to trigger all this I don't believe I done anything - was is just general natural anxiousness I can't control? Just natural feelings my body holds.... It just seems to intense to be this.
Anyone else have this happen?