PDA

View Full Version : Help panicking

ella32
10-07-15, 15:47
Can someone please help me as I'm panicking . Just had what I can only describe as a popping sensation under my left breast and it has terrified me. Don't have pain with it and have had tests on heart done in 2013 and all normal. I'm absolutely terrified right now because of this weird popping sensation can someone help please.x anyone please I can't calm down

Gary A
10-07-15, 16:05
Sounds like a structural problem, caused by the bones, joints, tendons or muscles. What are you thinking it is?

ella32
10-07-15, 16:09
Being a sufferer of health anxiety especially surrounding the heart I automatically think it something wrong with heart I know it's crazy but I can't seem to help thinking this way. I'm terrified in case it heart related .x

Gary A
10-07-15, 16:11
A problem with the heart would cause pain, breathlessness, dizziness and nausea. This in no way sounds like anything to do with your heart, it sounds like a structural sensation. Calm down, if it were your heart I'm pretty sure you'd know about it by now.

ella32
10-07-15, 16:14
Thanks Gary . Had all the tests done and they came back normal but can't seem to shake this fear of heart. If it happened on the right side it wouldn't bother me at all its just cause it on the left side. I hate this fear and anxiety.x