PDA

View Full Version : lymph nodes in groin

ledzepp94
10-07-15, 18:50
hey all. two weeks ago i noticed some pea sized lymph nodes in my groin area and it threw me into a panic. i went and saw my doctors colleague since my doc was on vacation and she said they are small and should not worry about them. today i followed up with my doc and he felt them and seemed very cryptic when he was talking about it. he was like there are all sorts of tests you can do but they have risks of there own. i just wanted him to say your fine go home but he just couldnt utter the words. he did say though that if i were his son he wouldnt do anything.

anyone have experiences like this with lymph nodes??

:wacko:

svenkuijper
10-07-15, 19:57
1 on the 2 people can feel some lymphnodes in the groin, stop worrying please.
i can feel them too and also have many lymphnodes in my neck about 6 months and still healthy as ****.

ledzepp94
10-07-15, 20:20
That is a relief to know there are others going through the same thing!

tmckenzie-orr
10-07-15, 20:27
Everybody can find lymph nodes if they search, Sometimes you come across them by accident and then if u start feeling and then u google then u find out what lymph nodes are and what they can mean they send you in to panic and u keep checking them to check they are not hard or stuck, and then u keep touching prodding checking and then before u know it they get bigger and begin to ache, and then u r in complete panic, Sound familiar guys and girls? , chances are they are completly normal and if your doctor was worried he would send you for the test and wouldnt say if you was his son wouldnt bother , because they are here to help you its completely normal dont worry about it