PDA

View Full Version : yet another fear. Kidney disease. :(

anxietysmymiddlename
10-07-15, 19:01
Hello.
I'm plagued by constantly worrying about colon cancer. And now. I noticed that my urine has foam building as it goes into the toilet. And being myself I looked up what's up. It says Kidney disease is a strong indicator of this. So now I'm convinced I have kidney disease. I'm only 15 so I looked up If it will affect my life span. And I guess it will. I'm destroyed by all of this. My summer has consisted of constant worrry and sadness over my health. Has anyone had a similar thing happen? Is it normal. Am I old enough to get this disease? This is the only symptom I'm having urine wise.

56degree
10-07-15, 23:58
Hey bud

There are plenty of people on here with this symptom. Myself included. Few, if any have kidney disease. The most common reason is dehydration, most prevalent in the morning. Forceful urination will also do it. As you are only 15 you still have plenty of pressure in the plumbing. Stop worrying about this.

The best piece of advice I can give you isn't medical advice, but advice learnt the hard way. Don't google your symptoms. More often than not you will arrive at the worst case scenario, that is nowhere near the most likely. If it's really giving you grief go and see a doctor, that's why we still have them 30 years after the internet.

And enjoy 15, it only comes around once.

anxietysmymiddlename
11-07-15, 00:59
Thank you very much for the reply. I am trying to tell my self it's just air bubbles. But I don't know my mind, won't stop worrying about all these symptoms I get. It sucks. :(

56degree
11-07-15, 08:55
That's alright mate. It's not easy, I know. Sorry about the lecture but reading your post made me think of summer when I was your age. There isn't much I wouldn't give to go back there, even for a day. One of the best times of my life.

Don't waste it man.

anxietysmymiddlename
12-07-15, 00:44
Yeah. I feel I'm wasting my summer being this way. I would love to be at the doctors soon. But the "soonest" they had was on the 30th. Ugh it's horrible. :( I'm worried I'll die of somthing by that time..

56degree
12-07-15, 02:08
That's not gonna happen. Deep down I reckon you know it too.

anxietysmymiddlename
12-07-15, 07:30
I know it's to an extent irrational. But I don't know. Part of my mind just can't accept it. :(

---------- Post added at 02:30 ---------- Previous post was at 00:23 ----------

I know it's to an extent irrational. But I don't know. Part of my mind just can't accept it. :(