PDA

View Full Version : Stomach ache and anxiety?

misslove
11-07-15, 05:29
I'm not sure when this even started iv verb dealing with anxiety for closer to 10 years. It started with nausea when I would go anywhere. Took me about a year to figure it was anxiety. Then a kid and 8 years later I finally figure out my life and anxiety and the past year has been great. My anxiety was in the bag I had it under control. I knew my triggers. Today however, felt like years have come back. Past few days I've had horrible upset stomach and feel like being sick all day. Things have been piling up on me. My kid starts school this year and I'm very upset about it I'm going to miss her like crazy. Also I've been baby sitting my neice a lot ( let's just say she spends a lot of time here and doesn't have the worlds best mother 😥) also I'm considering getting a job when my kid is at school. This scares me a lot cause of my anxiety. ( my husband doesn't really want me to work but he encourages me)Could all this life stress be bringing back my fears and anxietys? I do not want to go back to the way it was year ago. I'm terrified of going backwards. I just don't think I could go thru it again. If anyone has any advice is greatly appreciate it.

misslove
11-07-15, 22:18
Anyone?

mnaha
12-07-15, 02:34
Yup it happens..Been OVER IT many times for long periods then stress sat in and killed everything and I was back to square one. It is the stress , that is making us all crazy. If we did not have it we would all be healthier at least mentally and more than likely physically because when it comes down to it ,stress seems to cause everything if not cause it , does contribute to it.. So try to calm down and think of something else and try not thinking about it. Obscessing is never good, I know I am back again to square one and trying to ignore it... again. You will be fine but recognize its cause now and you can deal with it better. Good luck to you and think you have dealt with it before at least you know what is causing it so it might be easier. We are all here for you.

misslove
12-07-15, 04:34
I'm trying my best. Idk how to deal with the diZzyness and feeling like being sick. I'm going to try to step back and not take so much on at once. Maybe I'm not ready to go back to work. I stopped working because of my anxiety and thought I had it under control. I guess I moved to quickly.