PDA

View Full Version : Still petrified of losing weight

Hypo84
11-07-15, 12:20
In the last ten days I have been actually trying to gain weight and I have lost almost 1.5 pounds. Yesterday I was eating in KFC, ate pie when I got back home a lot of it, Nutella and bread, everything freaking unhealthy just to try to put on some weight and nothing.

My therapist prescribed me 20mg of Prozak a week ago and today I started feeling nausea, so I will eat less from now on so can't imagine how much weight I'll lose then.

And what pisses me of the most is that I see my HA is inherited. My mother is the same..always checking something, going to docs, so how can I even expect to cure this disease...

JustJoe25
11-07-15, 17:13
Hey bud, I have the same problem right now as well. It sounds weird but some days I'll eat unhealthy or fatter foods just to put on weight because at the peak of my HA I lost weight. Some days it'll seem as though I put a few pounds on then it'll seem like I'm back down again. I haven't actually weighted myself just going by how I feel. It has me really worried so I understand where you are coming from.

nicolag84
12-07-15, 16:22
Am the same really need to lose weight but to scared to and when i get bk on track and puck up the courage to weight myself something happens. Really hate feelin lime i do .hope your feelin better soon

tmckenzie-orr
12-07-15, 16:49
i completly understand that nicolag, like you could do with losing a stone or 2 but when u start to lose it it makes ur mind race and think what if im losing it by a illness rather than the exercise diet etc haha, We are all mad lol

nicolag84
12-07-15, 17:45
Iv not got to that point yet .every time I do go to weigh myself something knocks me off so i dont and then eat wat i want .but atm am not eattin much if anything cos my anxiety is high yet again over my health again

Carnation
12-07-15, 18:01
Can I tell you that I speaking as a former anorexic, that the thing that makes you lose weight most of all is STRESS! You have to eat constantly to gain weight if you are prone to burning it off quickly. Snacking in between meals helps to regain this and you can do this with good fatty foods; like nuts.