PDA

View Full Version : So many problems

pb
12-07-15, 13:13
At the moment I have sore dry eyes and dry mouth, pain in legs, pain in left breast and now feel like food is sticking in chest.
No wonder I feel soo stressed !

pb
13-07-15, 07:17
Can anyone help, feeling desperate ..

Ditapage
13-07-15, 08:03
I get the sore dry eyes and food sticking in chest. Its definitely anxiety and tension related. None of your symptoms connect to each other and my doctor told me this is what anxiety does- different sensations everywhere. No one illness has that many symptoms like you're experiencing. I use eye drops to lubricate my eyes and food sticking in your chest can be relieved by drinking milk because it sounds like a bit of indigestion. Nothing serious.

Hypo84
13-07-15, 10:56
I have sweating under 1 armpit, pain behind 1 ear, loss of weight, burning sensation in left achilles heel, a bit blurry vision when I wake up...

Everyone here can give you a list of symptoms they have, but unfortunately as my therapist pointed out, symptoms are not making you stressed. You are making yourself stressed because of the way you approach your symptoms and meaning you assign to them. If you would say, they are probably nothing, anxiety related, who gives a damn, and continue doing something else, they wouldn't have any power over you. And it's hard thing to do, and I am currently trying to do it myself.
Some symptoms will always be there, and if you learn to accept them and live with them, your HA will diminish significantly.

pb
13-07-15, 19:48
Thanks for your replies. I try to tell myself that my symptoms are probably due to anxiety, but they feel so real and scary..