PDA

View Full Version : Housebound boredom

MidnightCalm
12-07-15, 16:00
what do you fill your time with? I find that I've got to 3pm in the day and I'm wishing for bedtime to come quick because I've nothing to do

sial72
12-07-15, 22:00
Well, it's very strange but due to illness I have been practically housebound and bedbound for near 4 months and I never get bored. I hate it, but don't get bored.
I read, talk to friends, watch things on internet, do my weekly shopping on line, offer to help my family who are busy by doing their accounts or making phone calls for them...ocasionally watch tv...I keep a diary (for me very helpful, I recommend), post on NMP...
Also, since my daughter was born I had wanted to do those online photo albums but never had time, so I did that which is very time consuming.
Is there anything you have always wanted to do but never had the time? Xxxy

izzyspringbolt
01-08-15, 12:37
what do you fill your time with? I find that I've got to 3pm in the day and I'm wishing for bedtime to come quick because I've nothing to do

Like sial, I dislike it but I don't get bored, but then I'm perfectly happy to shut myself in my room with a cup of tea and play video games. Sometimes, I bake as well. Doing chores like laundry and washing up and cleaning the house reeeally help with anxiety and make me feel a lot better. I also lie in bed and watch YouTube videos and Netflix a lot. But yeah, I play a lot of video games.