PDA

View Full Version : Is this heart burn or wind?

kim!!
12-07-15, 22:32
Hi I've not been on here for awhile because I seem to be doing OK! These past couple of days though iv been getting pain/ache in my chest I also have wind from both ends ;) an I get weird noises coming from my belly I was just wondering does anybody else get this? I'm convinced its my heart I also keep taking deep breaths!

Fishmanpa
12-07-15, 23:00
My theory on this is... If this were a serious heart issue, you wouldn't be posting on an anxiety forum asking about a serious heart condition waiting for answers.

Positive thoughts

kim!!
13-07-15, 07:11
No maybe not but I was just wondering if anyone else gets it?

Justanutter
13-07-15, 10:30
My theory on this is... If this were a serious heart issue, you wouldn't be posting on an anxiety forum asking about a serious heart condition waiting for answers.

Positive thoughts

Surely not necessarily fmp - people can be having serious heart issues and be able to come on here for reassurance, obviously not whilst in the middle of a heart attack, but something that is troublesome or worrying....

Usually agree with everything you say but on this occasion I don't but I understand your frustration with us HA sufferers banging on about our symptoms when you have had genuine issues to deal with.

Fishmanpa
13-07-15, 12:48
Could it be Nutter? Absolutely. That being said, I've not known one instance of the tens of thousands of heart related posts I've read that actually had a serious underlying condition. Is it? IMO Nope. Trumping from both ends and stomach gurgling are not heart symptoms. I stand by my statement in that if someone was in real heart related distress, they wouldn't be posting and waiting for answers on this site or any other for that matter.

Positive thoughts

Justanutter
13-07-15, 13:14
Fmnp, I know that the symptoms are not likely at all to be heart related - she was merely asking if anybody else had got anything similar and her concern was her heart. Obviously, nobody can post whilst having major heart symptoms but not all heart symptoms are major all the time surely?

Frenchy
13-07-15, 13:53
Hi Kim!!

Really good to hear you’ve been doing OK. My own experience is that I do get a lot of tummy troubles, including gas and lots of gurgling going on when my anxiety levels are high. I’ve even mistaken the gurgles and air moving around my stomach as palpitations a few times.

I can say that aches and tightness in the chest – as well as the stomach problems – seem to be some of the most commonly reported anxiety symptoms.

You mentioned in a post last month that you were seeing a doctor – around the middle of June? How did that go, and what did the doctor say?

kim!!
13-07-15, 22:12
Hi thanks for making sense of what I was trying to say justanutter haha! some people obviously read it wrong? I ment I was getting pains in my chest and wind out of both ends lol an weird bodies in my belly I didn't say I was having an heart attack!!
Hi frenchy thanks for replying yer it went OK at the docs for once I changed doctors the one I see now is really nice an she listens to me! I think I'm a lot better then I was!
How are you?

---------- Post added at 22:12 ---------- Previous post was at 22:10 ----------

Noises not bodies :huh:

Beckie4567
13-07-15, 22:33
Well sed just .glad to hear you've seen a new docter who is willing to support u some people on I swear are here to just put us down hope ya well.

kim!!
13-07-15, 22:48
Hi Becky I'm doing good thankyou how are you?
Yer I thought people came on here to support each other not just to write clever comments, its fine everyone's allowed there own opinions!

---------- Post added at 22:48 ---------- Previous post was at 22:46 ----------

Sorry spelled your name wrong:doh: