PDA

View Full Version : Losing my mind

nicolag84
13-07-15, 20:25
Hi all am havin another melt down over my weight now .iv not weighted myself for nearly 4 months and it say iv lost 2 pound but not bin eattin health just eaten wat iv like and still lost it .bun to the doctors and he said hes not worried about it but will keep hes eye on it can anyone try and talk me down please and iv bin in touch to have more cbt to so i am tryin to stop the anxiety. Iv not bin anxious for about 2 months now so its not anxiety thats made me lose the weight

sophieunderscore
13-07-15, 20:35
2lb really isn't anything to worry about - my weight can fluctuate by 2lb between the morning and the evening!

nicolag84
13-07-15, 21:03
I bin eattin rubbish though thats why am feelin like i do about it. My hubby keeps sayin that if i had anything bad i would drop loads even eattin rubbish i would lose loads but why cant i believe it

---------- Post added at 21:03 ---------- Previous post was at 20:42 ----------

Can i just add its bin like this since November last year .when i started to lose lost of weight and it was put down to anxiety .only test iv had done is scan on bladder and a full blood count

Fishmanpa
13-07-15, 21:10
I've lost 2lb after a good sit! :roflmao: This is truly nothing to be concerned with!... (at all)

Positive thoughts

nicolag84
13-07-15, 21:39
Wat even though iv bin eattin rubbish for the past 4 months

sophieunderscore
13-07-15, 22:16
Even if you're eating rubbish, you're not necessarily eating enough calories to put on or maintain weight, really, it's nothing to be concerned about, you need to work on the anxiety behind this, your Dr would run tests if he was worried.

Hypo84
13-07-15, 22:56
My therapist told me that weight loss is usually in terminal stages of illness, when you would have a lot more symptoms not just weight loss, and it should be really significant weight loss, no matter what you ate.

Nothing to worry about

nicolag84
14-07-15, 17:57
I cant relax at all and the doctor told me Friday that iv got thrush in my mouth so thats makin me think iv got something bad

Sunflower2
14-07-15, 19:46
2lb is absolutely nothing. My weight has changed by 5-6lb in a few days in the past and I'm very underweight anyway. Focus on eating healthy rather than the number on the scale.