PDA

View Full Version : Still worried about the lump behind my jaw.

TheMadOladCoger
14-07-15, 17:15
Okay, as some of you might no in my last post I mentioned that I had a small (around the size of a pea) lump behind my jaw. This lump is attached to the jaw its self so it do not move, I went to the doctors about this lump and he said he couldn't feel anything to worry about.

I am still a little worried about this lump, the fact that it is attached to the bone is my biggest fear. I know my doctor has checked and said he could feel anything worrying but now I am worrying that he didn't actually feel the lump.

I know I am more than likely being silly as I guess if it was something to worry about it would be far easier to feel and would probably have changed in the week and a half that I have noticed it. I can't actually see it I need to press in the area about a CM in to actually feel it.

Do you guys think I should still be worrying? Should I just try and move on from this? Am I just being silly?

Fishmanpa
14-07-15, 17:20
I went to the doctors about this lump and he said he couldn't feel anything to worry about.

Should I just try and move on from this? Am I just being silly?

I believe you know the answer to that question :)

Positive thoughts

TheMadOladCoger
14-07-15, 17:24
I believe you know the answer to that question :)

Positive thoughts

Yeah I think that I do, I do keep telling myself everyday not to mess and just move on from it but then I forget myself touch it once and panic sets in all over again.