PDA

View Full Version : Hello (again)

roses
15-07-15, 11:08
Hi everyone,

I have been lurking about here on and off for a few months, reading various threads trying to convince myself that it's not happening to me again but it is, differently this time but it is happening.

I was here years ago, suffering from depression after hitting a point of my life where I started having flashbacks to points of my childhood I had done my best to forget, I eventually got help (cbt) which was amazing and for 6 or so years overall I was ok, but in recent months with a lot of stressful situations in life (as we all have) I am living with depression, anxiety and low self esteem, I am on anti depressants plus a second type to help me sleep and have just started cbt again. No flashbacks and this bout of depression is nothing to do with my childhood - I am guessing that's a good thing and a little proof that the cbt did a good job :)

So anyway that's why I am here in a nutshell :blush:

Hello...

Sarah :unsure:

venusbluejeans
15-07-15, 11:14
Hiya roses and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: