PDA

View Full Version : Rhythmic tingling on crown (head)

KayeS
16-07-15, 00:16
For the last 3 hours, the top of my head, specifically the crown, has been tingling, but completely rhythmically, almost like, imagine a very slow heartbeat.... it tingles... stops.... tingles... stops.... It's completely rhythmic. Anyone have any idea what the hell is causing this? It isn't synced to my heartbeat or breathing, but it has it's own slow rhythm that is almost exact.

countrygirl
16-07-15, 12:13
Irritated nerves possibly from your neck? I can get this in my leg its like someone hitting a tuning fork in a steady rhythm and its due to my bad lower back. I spent years worrying it was ms or some other neuro disease but its not. I have alot of damage to my spine from top to bottom and I get all sorts of wonderful and weird skin sensations, the strangest is a feeling as if a large insect with clogs on is walking up the side of my face to my temple, up and down up and down - this is because my neck muscles are tense.

Its a bit like the benign twitching we get with anxiety, anxiety makes the muscles tense and they you get the weird symptoms.

KayeS
16-07-15, 12:33
I'm still getting it, and it's still in this weird steady rhythm. Buzzzzz.... stop..... buzzzzz..... stop.... and so on. It actually kept me up all night!