PDA

View Full Version : Is this a blip

Fuzzy
16-07-15, 15:52
Have put this on the sert posts have been on these meds for six months not been too bad up and down but coping before that was on citalopram the last week or so have been feeling an increase in anxiety then last night was feeling panicky all night and it has carried on the whole day has this happened to anyone else and how did you cope feeling desperate thank you

ana
23-07-15, 18:38
Having panic attacks all day long has happened to me before in the past, but I can't tell you that I handled it well as I didn't know what was happening to me.
What I would suggest you do is try and bring down your anxiety levels. If you feel unable to do this through deep abdominal breathing (or other breathing exercises), then perhaps you need to see your GP and have them prescribe you a different medication. You'll be able to think more clearly and tackle your anxiety issue when your panic subsides.
Good luck!

luke213
28-07-15, 12:22
Really don't have any idea and haven't heard about this.

Leah1971
31-07-15, 02:14
What dose of Sert are you on? Maybe you need to see your doc and look at increasing the dosage or give it a week or so and see if it subsides. It's hard I know to wait when feeling like that.