PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm new. Sufferer of Panic Disorder & Anxiety Attacks

Lewie
17-07-15, 17:14
Hello everyone, my name is Lewie. I am 19 years old and I am a Music Producer / Recording Engineer.
I have suffered from Anxiety since I was about 13. Over a few years this slowly started to get better until at the age of about 16/17 I felt virtually Anxiety-free (or free enough that any episode I had I was extremely confident in dealing with and would not stop me doing anything.)
Recently I have started suffering from Panic Attacks which seem to be much more physical; this seems to have really knocked my confidence and I have stopped doing things/going places that I want to do. I feel like this time is the last straw and I need to do something about it.
I have joined this forum in the hope that I can find out some way that can help me overcome my Anxiety/Panic difficulties - and hopefully help people in the process aswell.
I look forward to speaking/sharing with those of you that would like to and also getting to know you :)
Thanks, Lewie

P/S - stay positive lovely people. <3

venusbluejeans
17-07-15, 17:24
Hiya Lewie and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

lilmisscourtz
17-07-15, 18:59
Hey lewie im courtney 19 i suffer from anxiety from the age of 11 would like to get to knw u im new on here x:)