View Full Version : The Princess & The Frog

Basket Boy
03-02-07, 10:06
Once upon a time, in a land far away, a beautiful, independent,
self-assured princess happened upon a frog as she sat, contemplating
ecological issues on the shores of an unpolluted pond in a verdant
meadow near her castle.

A frog hopped into the princess' lap and said: Elegant Lady, I was
once a handsome prince, until an evil witch cast a spell upon me.

One kiss from you, however, and I will turn back into the dapper,
young Prince that I am and then, my sweet, we can marry and set up
housekeeping in your castle with my mother, where you can satisfy my
needs, prepare and serve my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children,
and forever feel grateful and happy doing so.

That night, as the princess dined sumptuously on lightly sautéed frog
legs seasoned in a white wine and onion cream sauce, she chuckled and
thought to herself:

I DON'T ****ING THINK SO!!!!!

"Don't tell 'em your name Pike!..."

kate
03-02-07, 10:39
:D:D:D

Kate x

"Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same"

manmoor
03-02-07, 10:58
Lol thanks for sharing. xx

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

Elle
03-02-07, 12:44
Excellent, loved it. :D But there is another ending.

And so the beautiful princess decided, in her usual calm and self-assured way, to give it a go. "Hop onto my hand, ugly frog," she said.
The frog did and when he puckered up his chubby, foul, slimy green lips, she kissed him soundly. As she wiped the slime from her cherubic lips the frog transformed before her eyes into a gorgeous hunk of a man.
"And so, my heart's desire, shall we talk about my hopes for the future?"
The princess winced. "Get off my right hand first," she gasped. "You're crushing it."
And so the dashing, hunky prince stepped off the princess's crushed right hand. "So, shall we find a priest and book the church?"
She shook her head. "I fancied a civil wedding on the river bank. You can have a couple of your amphibious friends as witnesses."
He nodded his blonde head. "So be it, my darling. And afterwards I shall move into your castle."
"That's fine, I've recently had the attic room done out. It has a good view of the forest."
The prince's blonde eyebrows drew together. "Perhaps my mother could have the attic room."
The princess fingered her long braids. "I hear she's a good cook. She can sleep in the scullery with the maid."
He sighed and scratched his head. "But you will have sex with me every night?"
She tossed her head back and ran her fingers over her full lips. "Only at weekends and no more than twice a month and that's assuming I don't have PMS."
"PMS, what is that?" he asked, feeling mightily miffed.
She snorted in a most un-princess like way. "Lord, don't ask, you'd never understand. It is my belief that men don't have hormones."
"But you will make my meals and spoon feed them to me?"
She threw him a withering glance. "I told you, didn't you listen? Your mother can be the cook. She spoon fed you as a tadpole so she can spoon feed you now."
"But this is most disturbing."
She shrugged her elegant shoulders. "Then live with it, Prince."
He threw his hands up. "How can you bear me six children if you sleep with me so infrequently?"
"Six!" she exclaimed. "What am I, a baby factory? I'll give you two, tops."
"Very well but you will consider yourself blessed to be my wife, won't you?"
She yawned. "Not really. You might be handsome as Adonis but you're as thick as mud."
Behind him the handsome Adonis spotted the wicked witch who had once turned him into a frog. "Ugly witch," he shouted, waving at her with his princely hand, "remember me?"
The witch leaned on her broomstick and patted her black cat. "Yes, I once turned you into a frog," she cackled.
He ran to her and grabbed the witche's arm.
Her long nose flared. as she brushed him aside. "Touch me again and I'll turn you into a frog."
The handsome prince took one last look at the beautiful princess and then, turning back to the witch, he clutched her arm.

wobily_lin
07-02-07, 07:14
lmfaooo..very good guys...great joint effort lol

Take care,
Lin xxx
"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!

twiglet
07-02-07, 19:20
very good. both good endings.:)
love
twiglet xx