PDA

View Full Version : Unexplained Bruising?

ThePerfctSky
18-07-15, 15:44
Health anxiety taking over me again! So I am a housekeeper at a hotel and i get bruises quite a bit from rushing about and having having minor bumps and bangd here and there but I cant remember getting these bruises i have on my knees and calves and my lower part of my arms sometimes my hips, they are only small and not very dark but im sure i bruise easily and obviously now im scared of lukemia. I also should mention that if i itch quite hard i get small red dots n a bruise like petechiae. Ive just got over my fear of having Cervical cancer now im onto Lukemia im so fed up! Just want to cry im always worried about the big C lately!

Zim
18-07-15, 15:54
Hi there Sky,

I have exactly the same symptoms at the moment. Today, I woke up and my right leg has about 10 small blue-yellow bruises on it, all on different sides (Not close to each other). I haven't done anything physically demanding in the last few days and have also noticed a few of those small purple dot bruises on my ears in the last few days. I'm sure we're picking up on things we shouldn't be. I have the fear of the big C taking precedence at the moment as well.

I'm sure we'll be fine. :)

ThePerfctSky
18-07-15, 16:05
Hey there! Yeah I think its just my HA taking over I mean I feel perfectly fine other than a few bruised but I think they are to do with my job. I think im just panicking for no reason and being really rather silly. Thank you for your reply.