PDA

View Full Version : Brain zaps electric shock feeling, help!

Lemondrizzle
19-07-15, 16:20
Very scared..... Ok here goes..

Been on seroxat at since 1999 and any time I forgot a dose or missed a dose I'd get the electric feelin, like can't move eyeballs or head without experiencing them. Travelling in arm and neck etc

Anyway I take my meds same time each say and never miss a dose.

The other day I got out the car and tripped over the curb and tried to saved my fall by landing on my hands flat out but still a flat fall, bruised knees etc The day after I was achey and sore and then it turned more flu like aches and pains. I got the head sustains yesterday and started panicking and called 111 who sent me to out of hours Dr. As I experienced a big panic attack on the way.

He told me he knows the serous the can cause the electric jolts but the reason I'm experiencing them is because I stunned my neck on the fall..... I'm a big girl so its a fair drop. Does this make sense? He said ANti depressants don't only cause these electric jolts but a fall causing a stun to the neck can. He didn't seem worried but I still have them and feel in such a state. Please talk to me

---------- Post added at 16:20 ---------- Previous post was at 13:48 ----------

Anyone

23tana
19-07-15, 18:14
It sounds like you had a touch of whiplash - as the doctor said you jarred your neck in the fall.

Lemondrizzle
19-07-15, 18:38
It sounds like you had a touch of whiplash - as the doctor said you jarred your neck in the fall.

I never new the electric shock sensations could be for anything else other that seroxat.
Like I said I take my medication perfectly

I feel scared.

Thank you for replying x

Senna94
30-07-15, 21:49
I can confirm that the zaps or shocks you experienced are 100 % related to Seroxat withdrawl. By withdrawl, this can be simply missing one dose.