PDA

View Full Version : General help Needed please

TRISTAN
19-07-15, 19:08
So I had my first panic attack two years ago and doctor put me on citalipram and propananol , it eased my panic attacks but anxiety was really bad , every day is hard and upon wake up I would be in full flow and questioning my self about going to work and can I make it through ,some times from 4 o'clock on , I don't start till 8 so would get in a right mess , smoking like crazy and drinking coffee .

I went back to doctors and they put me on quetiapine to help me sleep and also to help eating , lost a lot of Weight , still hard work and my mornings were the same but I could deal with the early mornings as long as I went to bed early .

The last 3?weeks have been hell , not eating , hardly sleeping , tired , feeling of dread all over my body , can't calm down and relax , restless legs and I clock watch at work and want to give up and go home every hour .

Have pills stopped working or is this a blip , doctor can't see me for 2 weeks

aprilmoon
19-07-15, 20:45
Hi Tristan
It could be a blip,but it may be you need an adjustment in your meds.
I'm on Olanzapine as an add on,which is very much like Quetiapine in that it's an anti psychotic, and recently had to have a slight increase as it wasn't helping enough with my anxiety. Since I have ,its made a big difference.
Having to wait 2weeks is awful,can you tell them its urgent and see what they say?

TRISTAN
20-07-15, 14:30
I'm on 100 once a day and I find it help , can't see anyone till the 28th but not long now x

TRISTAN
21-07-15, 17:21
Can I ask what dose you are on now ?

aprilmoon
21-07-15, 19:52
7.5 of Olanzapine