PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys new here

tinkerbell10
19-07-15, 21:36
Hi I'm a 28 year old mum of a beautiful three year old girl. Since March I've been suffering with anxiety. I had no idea what was happening to me and thought I was going to be sectioned I felt like I was going mad. I was just watching t.v one night when a wave of fear came over me for no reason, I was a complete wreck and after three days I went to Dr's who put me on sertraline....After two months of feeling totally detached from everything I started having chronic diarrhea which lasted four weeks. I've now been put on ciltroptam which has been great...I've had 7 weeks of almost feeling like my self. But now the dreaded diarrhea is back....another reaction to the tablets. I'm so happy I've come across this site to find support from people like me.

23tana
19-07-15, 21:40
Hello and welcome.
I recently had 15 days of diarrhoea and ended up in hospital with Lithium toxicity. Do tell your doctor and drink like mad so you don't become dehydrated.

tinkerbell10
19-07-15, 22:04
Thankyou for your response. I have a Dr's appointment Thursday. She said if the trots haven't stopped she will change my meds. Can't help but think I'm not going to find a tablet that doesn't upset my stomach. Already started weaning my self off them :-(