PDA

View Full Version : Hello all :)

SaraLily
20-07-15, 03:08
Hey everyone,

My name is Sara and I suffer from severe GAD, mixed with depression and panic disorder. I also suffer from OCD, but it is really not as serious as the rest.
I have been diagnosed at 9 years old ( I'm 29 ) and put on medication back then too. I remember having to take 10mg of imipramine every morning until I was 14. I was fine for a few years without medication, then I went into a depression. I had multiple episodes in the last 10 years, one every 3 years on average.

I have been on a lot of different medications such as; effexor, celexa, wellbutrin, prozac, zoloft and imipramine. I also occasionally take benzodiazepines (clonazepam, alprazolam)
My current medication is 300mg of Wellbutrin XL once a day and 20 mg of Prozac at night. I am very, very anxious all the time and it gives me horrible muscle pain because of all the tension. I'm always exhausted. I wish to have children soon but I am petrified of it all...I feel stuck between a rock and a hard place. Anyway, long story short, I suffer pretty much everyday.

Sorry to be such a downer on my introduction post! :blush:

venusbluejeans
20-07-15, 03:15
Hiya SaraLily and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: