PDA

View Full Version : Ladies on Birth Control? Discharge!

ThePerfctSky
20-07-15, 23:33
So I really need someone to talk to here but I bet everyone is sick of me by now but my healthy anxiety is really taking control of me and my life at the moment and I really feel I need to talk my problem out to people who understand. Im still having cramps, low back ache and brown discharge Today its so so frustrating not knowing why. As i said in my previous posts I had a pelvic exam on Friday so 3 days ago to check out why this brown discharge was occurring it stopped for 2 days after my internal exam then came back yesterday along with period type pains and back ache again. My GP said he could see my cervix was healthy and looked normal but would he have been able to see anything dangerous by looking around for example the dreaded C word we all fear?
If any laides around my age (22) out there gets dark brown discharge cramps and back ache randomly through the month and you are on the mini pill and have been for a long while please let me know if this is normal at all and should I still worry about cervical cancer or just rrelax and put it down to stress and or hormonal imbalance? Thanks for reading :)