PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Niabix
21-07-15, 08:37
I am Nina and i live in Germany. I am 18 years old and i suffer from a really deep anxiety since i was 12 years old. Along with my anxiety it comes my depression and more important yet my Derealisation/Depersonalisation.
I used to suffer from panic attacks but since my DR&DP got worse i can no longer feel anything. I feel i am a walking zombie, i don't feel i belong to this world and i am always confused with everything around me. I also can't concentrate or think, i haven't heard my thoughts in years. Is like i am dead, i feel i am. robot, i really do not understand how am i able to talk or move or just do stuff, because i don't make myself do that. Is like if someone was controlling me, like if i was a puppet.
Once i went to a psyquiatrist to treat my Dream Paralisis, thing that i get really often for long periods, the doctor gave me Prozac and Rivotril to take everyday but it only made me sleep for more than 17 hours per day. So i stopped. I really want to come back to earth, i feel helpless and i need to be alive again

venusbluejeans
21-07-15, 08:43
Hiya Niabix and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

sial72
21-07-15, 10:25
Hi Nina and welcome
Sorry you are having such a bad time. There was somebody on here not long ago with a very similar story. Hope he sees yours and gets in touch with you.
Have you ever had any form of therapy? Xx