PDA

View Full Version : Fed up of worrying about every mole on my body lol

tmckenzie-orr
21-07-15, 19:04
Am so frustrated with my anxiety, I have quite a few moles all over my body more like freckle moles tbh, but i worry about every single one of them the biggest i have is 5mm the majority are about 2-3mm, I hate it i just look at them every single one even if i try not too i look at my leg then it looks as if its got bigger or looks funny in colour a little, so i panic and i am fed up of it i wish i cud just cut every single mole of with a knife (sounds like a good idea lol ) just so fed up, thats my main worry at the moment and i hateeeeeeeeee it

Hypo84
21-07-15, 19:05
Or you could just go once to dermatologist, check your moles (although they sound completely normal and not worth checking) and when you do that, stop thinking about them for a year, then recheck again...

Pointless obsession...

tmckenzie-orr
21-07-15, 19:07
Even just the though of that absolutely pertries me, I had a doctor look at all my upper body moles with top off last time and she said fine fine fine all fine perfect fine, But i still worry so much :(

Hypo84
21-07-15, 19:15
Yeah...they are all fine and you are still petrified...point is, moles are not the issue here, your HA is, work on that.

tmckenzie-orr
21-07-15, 19:22
i am trying i have started cbt i am a absolute wreck sometimes im fine and dont think of nothin then its boredom i sit there and just look at a mole or have a mouth ucle or something and i go into freak mode