PDA

View Full Version : Recently divorced.Tired of feeling this way.

stressedanxious
21-07-15, 19:46
Ive been dealing with panic attacks and anxiety since I was 10 years old. I remember not wanting to go to school,and I would always go to the nurses office in school and say i dont feel good, and go home early. I am now in my late 20s and I am still feeling this way, I feel stressed out, anxious, nervous, worried, and have terrible feelings of guilt (when I feel happy). Its a terrible cycle. I was on Zoloft 150 mg for a year, until I got pregnant then I got off Zoloft. Now my anxiety and panic is back. I am constantly worried I am going to get a terrible disease. I can't stop thinking about diseases, and I am worried something bad is gonna happen to me and Im scared. I have hypochondria/health anxiety, i have panic attacks, anxiety disorder, OCD, and now I am feeling depressed because I have all these disorders. I want to go back on my medications but I am breastfeeding. I recently got divorced, I cannot be with someone who doesn't understand my feelings, and its hard for people to understand anxiety unless they experience it themselves. SO now I am single again, I am sad about my divorce and I am worried I will be alone.. nobody wants to deal with someone who is always scared .

venusbluejeans
21-07-15, 19:51
Hiya stressedanxious and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

stressedanxious
21-07-15, 19:53
Thank you, I hope I find away to deal with this .