PDA

View Full Version : Hello NoMorePanic!

stk149
21-07-15, 22:00
Hi everyone :)

I am a 22 year old female, and I've just joined No More Panic. I suffer from Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Health Anxiety, but I am currently receiving treatment in the form of resisting the urge to Google any symptoms I have, and I take 10mg Citalopram/day since 01/06/2015.

A lot of the time I have googled my anxiety issues in the past I have always ended up getting results from No More Panic, and when I read them I find that it's really comforting. That's why I've decided to make an account. I'll be creating a post in the next few days (when I'm not swamped with work) about a particular issue that is contributing to my GAD, in the hope that I'll find some comforting advice.

Here are 3 facts about me:
1. I LOVE FOOD. My favourite food is a corndog, but we don't get them in the UK :weep: if anyone has a good home recipe let me know!
2. I have a miniature schnauzer who is 10 years old
3. I have 4 tattoos, and they all mean something special to me :)

I'm looking forward to being part of the community here on No More Panic, and sharing my experience and tips for managing anxiety, as well as learning new ones.

- Therese x

venusbluejeans
21-07-15, 22:06
Hiya stk149 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: