PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Really Bad

karl
10-09-04, 17:44
For the past 5 or 6 days i have had these new symptoms and im feeling really bad.

I keep shaking everywhere and my body seems to be very jumpy.

And as ive mentioned before my head twitches and jerks alittle so do my arms legs and other parts of my body.

I do get worried as i know degenerative nerve disease eary symptoms are funny jerky movements but i also know when suffering from anxiety/depression the nervous system is causing chaos so it gives you all the symptoms.

But ive never seen jumpy movements as a symptom of anxiety or heard of anyone having simiair problems.

Maybe it coud be my medication Cipralex which i have been and for 18 days now,i would have thought any side effects would have worn off and my body should be used to it by now i would have thought.

Need some advice on this, thanks.

Kar :(

seh1980
10-09-04, 18:26
hi again Karl,

It's normal that your body is very jumpy when suffering from anxiety. It's only to be expected as you are very nervous the whole time. Try not to worry about it - I'm sure it will go away soon!!

Sarah :D

nomorepanic
10-09-04, 20:24
Karl

I would go back to the doctor and ask for advice.

We are trying to reassure you that it is normal but unless he tells you then maybe you won't be convinced.

Worth a try eh?

Nicola

Rennie1989
11-09-04, 16:59
karl

i have the same as you and i have anxiety, it's nothing to worry about, and im 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears

jill
11-09-04, 21:19
Hi Karl

sorry to hear you are feeling really bad right now,but it is normal and i'm sure it will go away soon.

Nicala says go to your GP and ask for advice, she right.
peace of mind goes along way.

sal
12-09-04, 00:44
Hi Karl

How you feel is quite common but also hard to take on.

You need support, and to accept that this is anxiety making you feel so bad. It is scary and horrible to think that anxiety can make you feel so bad but unfortunately it does.

Keep trying with your medication as it does take up to three to four weeks to work and can cause horrible side affects.

Persevere hon and see how it goes.

Love Sal xxxxx